We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why our Pub is great
The pretty windmill isn’t the only feature that makes The Milestone at Hinckley a great pub, but it’s a good place to start! The Milestone is a modern pub with traditional touches like wooden beams and exposed brickwork. Go outside and discover our stylish beer garden and children’s play area, which will keep the kids entertained while you grab some well earned down time. Whatever time of year you come, you’re guaranteed a warm welcome, good pub grub, and a huge choice of drinks. All at really reasonable prices that make eating out in Hinckley a treat you can afford anytime.
The bar and restaurant areas of our pub are clean, comfortable and spacious. We’re a nice place to relax from lunchtime until late. We’ve got extra seating upstairs, which makes our pub ideal for large parties and special occasions. For the ultimate Milestone experience, sit inside the windmill itself!
We’re all about variety and value for money. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the impressive range of drinks behind the bar. We do it all: real ales, draught beers, world wines, fizz, spirits, and plenty of soft drinks. The food menu is massive, offering everything from classic fish and chips to steaks, burgers, pizzas, salads and sandwiches, plus a selection of starters, sides, sharing plates, and sumptuous desserts. Our kids’ menu is packed with hero meals that’ll get them to the table at lightning speed. And we do amazing meal deals on weeknights. Once you’ve found us, you won’t want to go anywhere else.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stone baked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stone baked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.